query params for HTTP Request

I use an API that allows for multiple query params of the same key. For example:

/url?filter=something&filter=another&filter=more

However, when I use the HTTP Request builder in UI Bakery, and I add something like above, it drops all but the last entered param See attached screen shots.

The bottom shows the payload of the submitted url request. Note, it’s missing a filter.

How can I add multiple filters of the same name?

Thanks

Hello @Brian

UI Bakery’s Query Params editor currently supports only one value per parameter name, so when the same name is added more than once, the last value replaces the earlier ones.

As a workaround, add the repeated parameters directly to the request URL:

/url?filter=createdTime%3E%3D{{data.beginTs}}&filter=createdTime%3C{{data.endTs}}

You can keep parameters with unique names, such as expand and limit, in the Query Params tab. This will send both filter parameters in the request.

1 Like