Dear UI Bakery team,
After the export/download of the project, these are the steps that I followed:
Note: My global Angular CLI version is 11.2.1.
- “npm install”.
- “npm audit fix”.
- 5 vulnerabilities still remained so I ran “npm audit fix --force”.
- Error about version mismatch of Angular CLI and Angular, so I updated using “ng update @angular/cli @angular/core”. After this step, my Angular CLI version was 11.2.2. Before it was 10.x.x.
- Still there are compilation errors including:
- ‘,’ expected.
- ‘:’ expected.
- Unterminated string literal.
- Declaration or statement expected.
- Invalid character.
These errors are only in one file i.e. src/app/pages/home/home.component.ts.
Ideally, it should work without the need of any version upgrade or anything. Could you please let me know what’s the problem here?