We wanted to look back and recap the best moments of 2021 in the top features released this year:
- Our biggest update – the launch of a new UI Bakery version The new version is focused on internal tools building and allows to create complex applications for your organization faster and within one solution. Brand new look, easier navigation, additional components, and new data source integrations ease the process of developing internal tools.
- One of the milestones – the launch of a self-hosted platform version to install and manage UI Bakery on your own VPS.
- SSO to enhance the self-hosted version of UI Bakery. Your colleagues can log in to UI Bakery with their company’s credentials just in a few clicks.
- Permissions management – one of the most awaited features. Now, you can easily manage your teammates’ access to your projects based on their roles.
- Workflow introduction alongside the standard Actions to create multi-step actions for complex operations.
- Product Hunt releases: Airtable to Postgres migration tool and SQL Playground.
- cURL import to quickly configure HTTP requests by copy-pasting cURL from API docs.
- Components structure autogeneration to recognize the structure of your data from the data source and present it in a proper way inside the Table, Form, or other Component.
- Popup form component to quickly add your data and achieve a compact view.
- Updated documentation with more useful tutorials and how-tos.
- New data source integrations, such as:
- Google BigQuery.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Firebase (Realtime Database and Cloud Firestore).
We’ve made hundreds of improvements and bug fixes to enhance your UI Bakery experience. We also have great plans for the coming year such as version control and environment support coming very soon.